We offer a wide selection of earrings that are made from eco-friendly materials. Cow bone, water buffalo horn, fabric, recycled paper, wood, palm leaf and coconut shells, just to name a few. Product descriptions always list materials used, so be sure to read about each product to discover how artisans are working to ensure sustainability and environmental consciousness. A year later, their second studio album, Again, was released, with much better results.
- A category unique to this period and quite appropriate to the philosophy of romanticism was mourning jewellery.
- Only trouble is that I have to cut my cart items in half just to behave.
- You wouldn’t neglect cleaning your clothes, so you shouldn’t neglect cleaning jewellery which is just as ‘up close and personal’.
- In Bali, kecubung is incorporated into handmade rings because it brings peace to those who wear it.
- As in the West, Byzantine jewellery was worn